Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lady Bug Girl and Bumblebee Boy

This past year we found a book series at the library about a little girl named Lulu who pretends to be a super hero called "Lady Bug Girl."  These books have become Alethia's favorites.  So, when I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween, I wasn't all that surprised that she proudly proclaimed "I want to be Lady Bug Girl!" 












 
One of the books in the series is called "Lady Bug Girl and Bumblebee Boy."  The two kids take on the playground together and have a blast protecting it.  I had planned to re-use Alethia's dino costume from last year for Masami, but when a cute Bumblebee costume went on sale just before Halloween, I couldn't resist.










Masami loved his costume and was so cute when we would announce that he was "bababe boy."  Both kids have worn their costumes around the house just about everyday since Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment