Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An Update on Alethia’s Health

Alethia has been not feeling well on-and-off for about a week. I suspected an ear infection, so we have been giving her this homeopathic medicine that her German doctor had given me. However, last night when I was putting her to bed, she started getting upset and said that her ear was wet. When I looked at it I realized that it was seeping. Having not experienced this before, I wasn’t sure what it meant. Hopefully, I thought, it meant that her ear infection was healing, but I was doubtful. So I went looking for a couple of nurses that we have in Cadence. They encouraged me to get her to the doctor the next day. Anthony took her to the local walk-in clinic, and, sure enough, she has an inner and middle ear infection in one ear. So, now she is doped-up on antibiotics and ear drops and already feeling better.


Masami, however, is also struggling a bit. He has had a slight fever on-and-off and seems a bit off his game. I'm hoping that he can sleep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment