Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where in the States are the Amors?
Cape Cod: Last Day


Auntie Lexi & Alethia

It is our last day at the Cape!  It has been really nice to be “settled” for a whole week.  I was actually pulling clothes from out of a closet instead of a suitcase.  It has been even nicer to be with my family.  We made lots of great memories.  It is good to know that my kids know their relatives now. 
We spent our last morning at the beach.  Alethia was a little reluctant to go since her cousins left this morning and she wouldn’t have other kids to play with.  However, once we got settled on the beach, she quickly found another little girl her age.  They came skipping over with their buckets and shovels and Alethia proudly declared, “I found a friend!” 
I asked, “Alethia, what’s your friend’s name?” to which the little girl answered “Charlotte.”  And Alethia turned and looked at me and said, “Her name’s Chocolate!”
They played for awhile and, when Charlotte left, Anthony took turns burying her and Masami in the sand to their delight.  I got to quietly lay in the sand and read for a bit which was just lovely. 
The afternoon was spent packing our car up again and gearing-up for another month on the road.  Lots of hugs and kisses and sniffles saying goodbye.  Not sure when we will all see each other again. 

Here are a few last pictures from our week at the Cape:

Lucy
Alexis & Jay
Griffin & Christi
Lucy & Alethia
My first Lobster Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment