Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where in the States are the Amors?
St. Louis


               It was so great to spend time with our dear friends that moved from Germany last year, the Tucks.  They were gracious enough to create room for us in their little abode so that we could come be with them for a few days.  The four kids had a blast playing and pretending together. 


 They treated us to one of the best ice cream cones I’ve ever had, Dotties…I was immediately addicted, so I guess it is a good thing that I have no further access to it. 

               They also watched our kids so that Anthony and I could go on a date and celebrate our anniversary a couple days early.  We had an amazing dinner and went to see Inception.  I didn’t really know anything about the movie before, however, it was really good!  Well worth the time!  So, we celebrated 9 years of marriage with a great evening. 
               They also gave me the freedom to hide-out by myself for an afternoon.  It was a fabulous gift to have some time to just be quiet and alone when I was really needing it. 
               I’m so wishing that the Tucks were still living in Germany where we could be a part of each other’s regular lives.  However, I’m so excited for them and what God is doing in their lives.  And I’m so glad we got a little time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment