Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Germany House




               We are all getting more and more homesick.  Alethia would bring-up things about Germany from time to time when we began this journey.  Now, just about every other day, she asks to go home to “my Germany house.”  We talk about what she misses and what we look forward to when we go back. 
               The other day after I had helped Alethia go potty, we were washing hands, and she casually said, “A lot of different houses, a lot of different soaps.”  I thought it was cute.  It was her little way of assimilating our travels.  I’m glad she is getting this opportunity to experience lots of different houses and people and different ways of doing life, but we will all be thrilled when this trip is over and we can do life our own way in our own Germany house.

No comments:

Post a Comment